The British-Caribbean Chamber of Commerce is comprised of a diverse group of leaders in the private and public sectors. Our members benefit from a strong network with each other, as well as from our valuable programs and services exposing them to new markets and opportunities. We facilitate valuable connections by inter-linking diverse sectors such as Food and Drink, Ports and Logistics, Agribusiness, Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Education, ICT, Healthcare, Environmental Services and Trade.
There are many benefits of becoming a member of the British-Caribbean Chamber of Commerce. These include:
- Business opportunities by being involved in an internationally recognised Chamber of Commerce movement
- Customised contacts between Britain and the Caribbean
- A business voice on behalf of traders between Britain and the Caribbean
- Awareness of sessions, training, seminars, exhibitions, trade visits and company counselling
- Access to a British-Caribbean shipping and freight forwarding help desk
- A privilege service across the two markets offering discounts on products from other British-Caribbean Chamber members
- Listings and information on companies operating in the two markets to promote trade
- Access to specialists in agribusiness and cold chain logistics at discounted rates
- Network events in the UK and Caribbean, often organised with or via partners including business lunches and golf days, cocktail evenings and breakfast briefings.