Changes for UK exporters to CARIFORUM Countries in event of UK leaving the EU
THE British Government has issued guidance explaining changes for UK exporters to the following CARIFORUM Countries in the event of the UK leaving the EU.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Commonwealth of the Bahamas
- The Commonwealth of Dominica
- The Dominican Republic
- The Republic of Guyana
- Saint Christopher and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Republic of Suriname
- The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
Please click the link below to see the agreement:
Please note that the agreement will only take effect if the UK leaves the EU without a deal, or at the end of the implementation period.View all